ゴミ箱でゴキブリ見た
ゴミ箱でゴキブリ見た
这是一个让我宣泄的地方。
但这一定不是让我宣泄的好地方。
Saturday, April 16, 2005
4:59 PM
wahaha... I went to send a message in friendster to my idol last week... Think I'm really crazy liao... Hmmm... Too stress? taijyobu... hehe... Then he added me in friendster... I'm so happy... I know I'm so damn slow to send message to him only now... taijyobu... It's better late than never... wahaha...
straits times actually rate 3 and a half stars for sly's album... And only 3 stars for jj's... alamak... What the hell... And they say it's unfair to say sly is a clone of jay... Oh please... It doesn't ever occurs to me that sly is even 0.00001% similar to jay... Never!!!
a rocker in Singapore? hah... In my opinion, he's just like some pop singers who try to add crucial rock elements in their songs... He should work harder... Frankly speaking... I do feel that he has the potential... But his voice seems to be stuck at the throat... and please... change the hand gesture... eat more...
ok... Time to study liao...
DEATHNOTE..L
私
Teo Shu Rong
Sagittarius
A hardworking slacker
no tagboard-
profile
entries
links
tag