ゴミ箱でゴキブリ見た
ゴミ箱でゴキブリ見た
这是一个让我宣泄的地方。
但这一定不是让我宣泄的好地方。
Sunday, April 10, 2005
5:38 PM
I realize my brother is not posting anymore... He said that it's too difficult... Difficult? Yes, maybe... Although blog is something personal and you're free to express whatever you want, blog can be viewed by the public and I still feel that not everything can be expressed in the public... Oh ya... I'm born in Singapore... I'm been brainwashed... Thanks to the government... Yeah...
my friend and I were complaining in the msn last night... First of all, the most talk about Singapore idol, STY! Oops... It's not me who said that... It's from some forum... He actually included my idol's song, also one of my favorite song in his album... Shit... Can he stop abusing that song? Today, I heard the song he wrote for his girlfriend... The melody and singing part are not bad, but I think the lyrics are too plain... Didn't really touch me... Ok... I can't expect much from a person whose Chinese level is average... Erm... I didn't say out his name, did I?
tonight must watch TV leh... Can win big prizes leh... Must call in hor... Last year called liao, this year the more must call leh, can win $100,000 more ok... Got car also leh... But I got no license leh, can I sell the car if I won it? Then can also see 5566, energy they all, so happy... And my brother will surely go crazy when he sees cyndi wang... wah... Also got my auntie's idol last time leh... Shit ah... That chew chor meng face "chao chao" again... They all very tired hor... Pant until like that...
above does not represent my opinions, nor the opinions of the Samaritan...
DEATHNOTE..L
私
Teo Shu Rong
Sagittarius
A hardworking slacker
no tagboard-
profile
entries
links
tag